Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) often offer you a lower, initial interest rate and payment than fixed-rate loans. However, your rate will adjust
after a certain period of time; typically 5, 7, or 10 years. This may offer you more financial flexibility when you first move in, but based on
economic conditions at the time, your interest rate and payment could adjust higher or lower after the initial period. Typically, there are limits
to how much the interest rate can change. ARMs are best for those who want upfront financial flexibility and who plan on staying in their home less
than 5 years.
- Choose from 10- to 30-year terms
- Conventional, FHA, and VA loan options available
- Jumbo loan options up to $2,000,000 available
- Down payment assistance options available through Nevada’s Home is Possible program
- Easy, online application process means you can get pre-qualified in minutes.
Not sure which loan is best for you? We’ve got your back. Just give us a call for a free, no obligation consultation about your options.
Las Vegas: 702-382-4094
Reno: 775-827-3880 x 4643